- First download theme zip file.
- Go to your wp-admin dashboard.
- Then open “Appearance > Themes”.
- Click on “Add New” button and click on “Upload Theme” button.
- Then select zip file of theme.
- After that activate theme.
- To add site information like Site title, Tag line, Logo upload and Site icon for your website.
- You need to go “Appearance > Customize > General setting”
- Select your logo and site icon by clicking on “Select Image” button
- To set header background on your website open dashboard.
- Just navigate to “Appearance > Customize > Header Setting.
- To change header background Select either “color” or “image” radio button.
- To choose multiple header background color clicking by “select color” button. And also you can choose header background image clicking by “select image”button. And upload image .
Home Page Slider Setting
- To add slider on home page you need to go “Appearance > Customize >Home Page Slider Options”
- To show or hide post slider in your home page by click ON /OFF radio button .
- To choose category of post which you want to show in slider. Also you can set maximum three slides to show.
Home Page Setting
- Using this section you can choose the layout of page such as “Two Grid Layout” or “Standard layout”. Also you can hide Meta Info.
- Just Navigate to “Appearance > Customize > Home Page Settings”. And select your option here.
Social Icon Option
- Social icons given in footer. In this section you can control whether to show or hide icons. Also you can add link of your social icon in respective field
- Just Navigate to “Appearance > Customize > Social Icon options”. And select your option here
- Using this section you can write “Copyright” text.Just Navigate to “Appearance > Customize > Footer Options”.
Adding Custom CSS
- In this section you can put your extra CSS code to manage your site.
- Just Navigate to “Appearance > Customize >Custom Css” and put your code here
Adding Static Front Page
- By default the front page of your website will display latest posts,if you can set static “home” page you need to go “Appearance > Customize > Static front page”.
- Click “A static page” radio button and set your Front page.
Thanks for reading our documentation, still you need any help related to theme you can contact our support forum.