- First, download the BlogAngel lite theme zip file.
- Login to WP admin.
- Go to “Appearance > Theme”.
- Click on “Add new” button and then click on “Upload theme” button. Here upload theme zip file.
- Activate the theme.
Adding Logo and Favicon
- To add Logo and Favicon Navigate to Appearance > Customize > General Settings.
- Here you can upload your favicon image and logo image.
Home Page Slider Option
- In slider settings you can manage how many post you want to show in home page.
- Just Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Home Page Slider Options and select your details.
Home Page Settings
- Using this section you can choose the layout of page such as “Two Grid Layout” or “Standard layout”.
Social Icon Options
- Social icons in theme were given in footer. In this section you can add link of your social icon in respective field.
- Just Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Social Icon options and select your option here.
- In this section you can put your extra CSS code to manage your site.
- Just Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS and put your code here.
Adding Static Front Page
- By default the front page of your website will display latest posts,if you can set static “home” page you need to go Appearance > Customize > Static front page.
- Click “A static page” radio button and set your Front page.
Thanks for reading our documentation, still you need any help related to the theme then you can contact our support forum.