- First download theme zip file from member’s area.
- Login to WordPress dashboard.
- Then open “Appearance > Themes”.
- Click on “Add New” button and click on “Upload Theme” button.
- Then select zip file of theme.
- After that activate theme.
Adding Logo and Favicon
- To upload Logo & Favicon for your website open your dashboard.
- Just navigate to “Appearance > Customize > Favicon & Logo upload.
- Select your image by clicking on “Select Image” button.
Adding Home Page Slider
- To add slider on home page you need to go “Appearance >Customize>home page slider option”.
- In “Home Page Slider Options” you can choose category of post which you want to show in slider. Also you can set number of slides to show.
Post layout settings
- To set post layout go to the Customizing > Home Page Settings. Using this section you can choose your desired post layout. Like ‘Grid Layout’, ‘List Layout’ and ‘Box Layout’. With left, Right and none sidebar option.
Home page category
- You can turn home page category gallery from Customize > Home Page Settings > Category Gallery Options
- In the “Category Gallery Title” You can add title for home page category gallery. And to display category images at the home page go to the Post > Categories > Add new. There you will get option to add image for each category.
Home Page Setting
- In this section you can select desired post pagination for home page and hide post meta like (Category, Date, Comment)
Single Post Setting
- To disable social icons and post meta ( Category, Tag, Date, Author ) from post single page go to the Customizing > Single Post Settings
- Styling option (Customize > Styling Options) will help you to decorate your theme by giving colors in various section. Using it you can manage color of navigation menu, theme color, footer text and background color.
Adding Custom CSS
- In this section you can put your extra CSS code to manage your site.
- Just Navigate to Appearance > Customize >Custom Css and put your code here
Thanks for reading our documentation, if you still need any help related to theme you can contact our support forum.