Installing WordPress Theme
- First login and download theme from your members area.
- For installing the theme login to your “WordPress” dashboard.
- Now go to “Appearance > Theme“, Here you will see the list of WordPress themes which you have already installed on your dashboard.
- To add new theme please click on “Add New” button. After that click on “Upload Theme“.
- Now put the “Zip” file of your theme by clicking on “Choose File” button.
- Now click on “Install Now” button. It will upload theme to your dashboard and now you can activate it by clicking on “Activate“.
Everything is done now, now you can visit front end of your site to check the theme.