As you want to show your office or site location in your website but you are facing difficulty to add it. Many users try to install any plugin to show google maps, which may conflict with your themes query.
Here I will explain you a simple step to show your maps in widget section website. I will also explain to you how can show it in page or blog post too.
First I am going to explain to you how you can add maps in widget section:-
- For that you have to copy embed code of map from Google map. Just open link https://maps.google.com/ and write your address in an address field. It will show your location. At the same page, you will get a settings tab to copy embed code of map. Click on that and go to “Share and embed map” and copy the iframe code from “embed map” tab.
- After copying code select “Text” widget in your WordPress widget section. Go to “Appearance > Widgets” drag “Text” widget to your desired widget section and paste code in it.
- After adding code save the widget. After that go to your website and refresh it. You will get your map on website.
- Similarly you can do the same process for your page. Add code in “Text” section of page.
- Publish this page and you will get your map on page.