How to add Pages
WordPress allows you to add pages ( Internal pages ) in your One page site. To create pages just follow the below instructions –
- Go to your Wp dashboard. Click on Pages > Add new
- Enter a title for the page, and then click Publish.
How to Set Front page
- Go to Settings in the WordPress Menu, and then click Reading.
- In the Front Page Displays section at the top, the Static Page option should be selected.
- Select your newly created page from the Posts Page list.
- Scroll down and click the Save Changes button.