Translating theme is very easy with “ThemeHunk” theme in different language.
1) Download poedit software (https://poedit.net/download).
2)Here we are taking an example of Novelpro theme, just open a novelpro.pot file in ‘poedit’ from novelpro\languages\novelpro.pot by going to “File > New From POT/PO file…”
3) It will ask you language name in which you want to translate. Suppose we are translating in spanish then choose spanish in drop down.
4) Now translate your desired strings. And save it (Ctrl+s).
3) It will create es.mo and es.po file of your translation.
4) After that on your site server, create a new folder in your /wp-content directory called /languages.
5) You need to upload only .mo file to the languages folder you just created.
6) Now change the language in the admin settings screen. Settings > General > Site Language.
Translate theme through Polylang plugin
Translate theme through qTranslate-x
If you need more help regarding translation you can contact support forum