Th Product Compare plugin helps you to create interactive product comparison tables and allow customers to compare their products.
- Step 1: Go to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to wp-admin > Plugins > Add New. In the Right most side you’ll see the search box, enter the keyword “Th Product Compare“. Plugin will appear.
- Then click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Step 2: After the installation is completed, click on the ‘Activate’ button and “Th Product Compare” will be activated.
- Step 3: After activating “Th Product Compare” in your dashboard, you can see the “Themehunk” tab on the right side. Under it you’ll find Th Product Compare tab, click on it. Now you can start customizing it.
How to Purchase & Install Pro Plugin
Th Product Compare Pro Plugin Allows customers to compare products. Using this WooCommerce plugin customers can compare their selected products and make a better decision before buying them.
- Step 1: Navigate to the ThemeHunk homepage, You will see “Plugins” menus on the top, when you hover over it you’ll see Th Product Compare Pro, click on it. You can find the Pro plugin here- https://themehunk.com/plugins/
- Step 2: Afterward, just simply hit the ‘Buy Now’ button and it will directly take you to the ‘Pricing‘ section of Th Product Compare Pro Plugin.
- Step 3: Now choose your desired plan from here and hit the button Buy Now from the desired table.
- Step 4: Purchase your plugin from here, and fill in all the required details. Login to your member’s area. Your pro plugin has been added to your member’s area dashboard.
- Step 5: You’ll see a Th Product Compare Pro plugin zip file in your Member’s area. Download the zip file of the plugin.
- Step 6: Now, Open your WP Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload the Plugin Zip file and Activate it.
- You can see the “Th Product Compare Pro” panel in your dashboard.
Compare button Advance Setting
- For Compare button Advance Setting, Go to your Dashboard > Th Product Compare > Advance Setting.
- Field To Show in comparison table – You can display the following fields in your compare table – Image, Title, Price, Rating, Add To Cart, Description, SKU, Availability and Product attributes too.
- Repeat Fields – You can Repeat the “Price” field and Repeat the “Add to cart” field in your comparison table.
- Product Image Size –Pro You can add the desired image size of your product and display it in your table.
How to Compare the same category product? PRO
- To create a Category, Navigate to Dashboard > In the left side panel you’ll see Products > Categories.
- Click on Category, Add a new Product category name and upload a thumbnail image here. Click on the “Add New Category” Button.
- To edit a pre-existing category, select a category on the right side of the screen.
- Go to your Dashboard > Th Product Compare > Advance Setting > Compare Same Category Product
- Using this option you can enable or disable the Category Tab in the Comparison Table. The products added to the comparison table will be divided by category so that the comparison will be made only for products of the same category.
How to display Similarities & Differences? PRO
- This option will be useful in highlighting the Similarities and differences between your products. You can easily compare similar products in a table that highlights differences or Similarities and focuses on product features.
- Enable or disable Product Highlight Button- Using this option you can enable or disable Product Highlight Button. This will display the “Hide Similarities” & “Highlight Differences” Buttons in the Comparison Table.
How to order Product fields? PRO
- You can easily drag & drop desired fields of your product. You can interchange place fields and show them in your comparison table.
- You can display the following fields of your products – Image, Title, Price, Rating, Add To Cart, Description and SKU.
- Along with these fields, you can also display Global attributes and Custom attributes.
- Global Attributes – These attributes are created for all the products.
- Custom attributes – You can display custom attributes (attributes created for individual products). To know how to create Attributes for your product. Go with this link.
- Dynamic Attributes – Using this option you can enable or disable Product Dynamic Attributes in your comparison table.
Comparison Table Preview Styling PRO
- To style your product comparison table, Go to your Dashboard > Th Product Compare > Styling > Compare Preview.
- Popup Heading – Here you add the Heading and background colour of your product comparison table.
- Table – You can Pick the desired colour for your following table elements like Image Background Color, Even Row Background Color, Odd Row Background Color, Border Color, Rating Color and Remove Button Text Color
- Add To Cart Color – Pick the desired colour for Add to Cart Button colour and text colour.
- Footer bar Color – You can pick the desired colour for the following elements present in the footer bar, Background Color, Button Color, Button Background Color, Button Icon Color, Button Icon Background Color and Image Background Color
- Footer Bar Opener Button colour – Pick the desired colour for Footer Bar Opener Button.
Comparison Table Preview Settings PRO
- For product comparison table element settings, Go to your Dashboard > Th Product Compare > Setting > Compare Preview.
- Popup Heading Text – Here you can add the popup heading text.
- Popup Animation – There are four different animation styles in your comparison table. Using this option you can choose an animation effect for your popup according to your need.
- Popup Position – From this option you can choose the position of your popup animation. This will work with your Selected animation effect, your popup will come from left, right, bottom or Top side of your website respectively.
- Footer Bar Opener Button Text – Add the Footer Bar Opener Button Text.
How to Generate Shortcode PRO
- Go to your Dashboard > Th Product Compare > Generate Shortcode.
- Using this option you can Create a shortcode with the desired products. You can use this shortcode anywhere in the pages & posts.
- Search your products in the search box and it will automatically create a shortcode for your product, copy that shortcode and place it on your page or post.
How to display the Comparison table on Product single page PRO
- Go to your Dashboard > Th Product Compare > Single Page Settings.
- Automated Comparison Table – This option will add a Comparison Table on Single Pages of All Products.
- Product Compare By – This option will be useful to display comparisons using Category, Tag or Related products in your Single Product Page.
- Number Of Products – From this option you can add the Number of products limit to show on a single product comparison page.
- Exclude Product – You can exclude products from a single product comparison page.
- Manual Method – Manual option available to display table only on the desired product page with selected products.
- To get this option just go to your products > When you scroll down the product page editor, you’ll see Product Data panel > Compare option > Show Compare Product > Select manual. It will open options for you. Now you can Include Compare Product which you want to show on that particular single product page.
- If you face any difficulties, feel free to contact our support team at the support forum.
- You can also Contact us. by filling out the form or ping us at our Live chat for pre-sales queries.