Are you looking for the best drag & drop page builders for designing a free theme?
If you wish to create a website with outstanding design without investing money in it then you should go with our WordPress Free themes. WordPress-free themes are totally risk-free.
Our themes are perfectly designed for beginners, especially for those who want to create their own website and don’t have any knowledge of coding. We always try to provide decent support with each free WordPress theme.
In this article, I will tell you about the Drag & Drop Page Builder functionality coming with our Free WordPress themes.
As you already know Drag and drop page builders are becoming very popular for creating a great website. Page builder gives you the freedom of adding multiple page layouts on your site without writing any code.
Users love to design their websites using drag & drop page builder. You can design a wonderfully professional website for your business using these builders. Currently, lots of Page builder plugins and add-ons are available on WordPress.
Why you should use Drag & Drop Page Builder on your site?
Drag & drop page builder will allow you to customize your whole site and make it more attractive. You can do this customization from the front-end visual editor. You can also easily drag and drop any section without any knowledge of the code.
All you need to do is, just activate any page builder plugin and start editing your page. You can add more and more pages to your site for showing your products or services. This will help in increasing your business.
Our Free themes are compatible with all free and pro-WordPress Page builders. Some Drag and drop page builders are –
- Site Origin – Page builder by site origin is one of the most famous free plugins on WordPress. Fully responsive builder having multiple widgets and it allows you to use WordPress widgets. The plugin is very easy to use for any novice.
- Elementor – Elementor is a fully responsive powerful front-end drag & drop page builder plugin. Simply create many sections and add columns to your page. It comes with free templates you can use any template on your page and do the changes in real-time. It has its own widgets and you can edit each widget. You can use the free version of this plugin and for more advanced features you can buy the premium version of it.
- Beaver Builder – Beaver builder is a free and pro page builder plugin available on WordPress. This plugin comes in the category of strongest plugins on WordPress. No need of writing any code in it you can simply use it by editing on the front end. It has beautiful rows of photos and colors in its background.
- Divi Builder – Divi builder is a premium page builder plugin. This plugin is too easy to use and comes with 20+ different page builder templates. You easily drag and drop these layouts with the given elements anywhere on your page.
- Themify builder – Themify builder is completely compatible with our themes. This builder comes with front-end and back-end editors both. You can see the changes in real-time. It is a premium drag & drop page builder plugin. It has many ready-to-use modules which can be used in your pages and post.
How to Add a Page builder template?
As I already told you all ThemeHunk themes are compatible with Page builder templates. Themes like – Shop Mania, Open Shop, Top Store, Zita, and many more. They will work smoothly with the page builder plugin. Along with the free theme, our Premium themes will work perfectly with them.
For adding a page builder template in our theme for creating multiple pages on your site, Just follow the below instructions –
- Go to your WP Dashboard > Pages. Add a new page and select the page builder template from the page attribute.
- Install and activate any page builder plugin (SiteOrigin, Elementor, Visual Composer, Beaver Builder, etc.) from WordPress and enjoy creating multiple pages on your site.
- In the below image, I have created a page using Elementor plugin with our Theme Shopline.
I hope you like this article. Do post your valuable comments below. If you have any other queries related to our themes and plugin, you can visit our support form.
Read More –