If you are looking for creating a responsive Newspaper website with WordPress platform, then this article is for you. Newspaper websites should be a visually appealing eye-catching site along with a perfect content for attracting your visitors. With your online presence connectivity will increase and you will be able to share your views through news blogs and show your publication all over the world on web. News sites are becoming more popular and with their demand WordPress is giving extraordinary themes for designing a great website.
Elanza Pro Theme
Recently we have given an astonishing new update to our premium WordPress theme Elanza Pro. With this new update you are to get plenty of features. Elanza pro is a Magazine as well as a blog theme. You can use this theme or creating a Magazine, Newspaper or blog website. It’s wonderful design and easy to customize sections allows you to write and publish your blogs in a beautiful way. This is filled with amazing multiple features which will make your website more powerful. Features like Magazine template, Typography, styling options, Logo & site title, Theme color, Multiple color for each option, Hero post slider, Mega menu & mega post, Unique post option, Category color option, Custom sidebar, Multiple widgets, Adsense Google ad widget, Five Post formats, Pagination options, Top header, Post read time, Post excerpt and many more.
Steps for creating a Newspaper website –
For designing a Newspaper website with our Elanza pro theme just follow the below steps –
- First you have to buy a web hosting/ domain name. Just go with this blog and choose your favorite hosting service with a prefect domain name. Hosting is where your website is physically stored and domain name is a kind of address used to find your site online.
- Navigate to your admin panel (cPanel) and you need to add WordPress here. After doing this Go to Themehunk.com Here you will see different WordPress themes. Click on Elanza pro theme and navigate to its sales page. Here click on the button of buy now and choose your desired plans. Buy your theme and upload the theme (zip) file in your WordPress admin dashboard. Activate the theme. Theme is ready to use, you can now design your website.
- In your WP- dashboard create your desired page & post with category and publish them. Remember one thing when you are creating your homepage, select your template as Magazine template. This will be your front page. Create your menus from menu with mega menu and mega post. Create a top header menu too.
- Navigate to customize panel, here you can see multiple section with their options. Select your homepage as a static page > homepage. Now you’re able to see the Magazine template options in your customize panel. Add a logo from General setting. You can see the changes in real time because this is a live customizer.
- Now click on Magazine template option. Enable the boxed layout this layout is especially for Magazine and Newspaper websites. Select desired colors for View all button and Category background. Choose the header layout here you can upload a banner image or Google ad by adding the Google AdSense code in it with their links. Add a banner image with link and pick the menu bg color. For mobile menu put a text.
- Choose the desired post styles from widgets and put them in Magazine content area and if you want to show your post with sidebar, put your post styles in Magazine content area with sidebar. We have given eight different post styles with proper and clean styling for each. You can choose the sidebar alignment from WP-Dashboard > Pages > Dynamic sidebar.
- Navigate to customize panel, click on Theme Option > Top header setting. Pick the background color, date color, menu color and social icon color. Present Date will appear automatically. (As you already created the top header menu from menus here this menu will display). Set the social icon from Theme option > Social icon. Don’t forget to check the box of Show social icon. This social icons will show icons in your footer as well in header area.
- Check the unique post option in each post style. So that, you are able to stop the repeated post. You can also show the post read time with your news article.
- For Showing the widgets in your footer Navigate to Widgets. Here you will see four different footer widget area are given. Just choose the desired widgets from add widgets and fill all fields in them.
- Set the typography, upload a logo or site title, choose theme color, Background color, Category bg color, You can also add custom css in it.
- By following these steps you are able to design a mind blowing Newspaper website, just like our below demo image.