Are you looking for the best WordPress search plugins? You came to the right place. We have a list of some best WordPress search plugins for your website.
If you want to build a blogging site, eCommerce, photography, magazine, news, or any niche-oriented WordPress website, you need advanced features for better search results.
The default WordPress search comes with limited features. There are lots of search plugins available on WordPress that you can use on your site to improve search speed and accuracy. These are third-party plugins that extend the functionality of the default WordPress search and amplify the user’s experience.
In this blog, we are going to suggest some of the best free and premium WordPress Search Plugins, which can help you to find the right one for your website.
Best WordPress Search Plugins
Th Advance Search Plugin
|Starting at $49 per year
Th Advance Search Plugin is one of the best WordPress search plugins for WooCommerce that enhances the default WordPress search. It has both free and premium versions.
It is designed especially for WooCommerce websites. It has an advanced Ajax search bar that allows the user to search products, posts, and pages. Users can easily search product titles, descriptions, images, categories, IDs, and even SKUs. You use a shortcode or widget to place the search bar wherever you want.
It gives you the freedom to edit color and styling as per your requirements. As it supports Google search analytics, you can easily monitor website visitors and search behavior.
- Fast and quick search
- Search using Ajax
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly
- Advanced Search for WooCommerce Products ( Categories, Description, Image, Price, SKUs)
- Advanced Search for Post ( Categories, Description & Image )
- Advanced Search for Pages ( Description & Image )
- Unlimited color options for search elements
- Display Search Forms anywhere on your site
- Autocomplete Search
- Search Analytics Support
- Supports multilingual
|Starting at $99 per year
SearchWP is the most popular WordPress search plugin that only comes in the premium version. It is easy to use, feature-rich, flexible, and runs over 30,000 websites.
It can search everything from the existing page, eCommerce product details (attributes, variations, taxonomies, and more), categories, text, short code, documents (like PDF, office, and text), custom database table content, and more.
It is easy to customize and includes custom fields from various plugins like ACF, Meta Box, Toolset, and more.
- Integrates with native search forms and result templates
- Search everything, such as custom fields, product details, shortcodes, document content, and more.
- Redirection after the searching
- Uses keyword stemming to give better results
- Excluding specific content from the search
- Customized the search algorithm
- Ajax live search to display results instantly without a page being loaded
- Integrates with WooCOmmerce, Bigcommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and more.
- Compatible with all the famous WordPress page builders
- Supports Search analytics
|Starting at $19.99 per year
Ivory Search is another advanced and versatile WordPress search plugin that enhances the functionality of default WordPress search. It gives you the freedom to create your own custom search form.
It allows you to create unlimited search forms and customize each individually as you need. It also allows you to display a custom search form in various parts, including header, footer, sidebar, widget area, custom post types, and more.
You can search any content on your site, including post types, categories, taxonomy, terms, custom fields, post status, comments, date, and many more.
Ivory Search is available in both free and premium versions.
- Create unlimited search forms
- Display search from anywhere on the site
- Search using Ajax
- Exclude specific content from the search, like posts, pages, categories, taxonomy, terms, etc
- Search images, audio files, videos, pdf, documents, and more
- Highlight search term
- Fuzzy matching and Keyword stemming
- Supports multilingual search
- Integrates with WooCommerce, bbPress, Weglot, WPML, and more
|Starting at $49 per year
FiboSearch is a fantastic WordPress search plugin for WooCommerce websites. It replaces the default search bar with its advanced Ajax search bar that provides live search suggestions.
It doesn’t matter how many products are on your website, it gives the fastest search results that help to increase sales and higher user conversion rates. It gives simple search options, you can search by product title, long and short description, and also SKU.
The mobile-friendly nature gives a better user experience on any mobile device. It is also integrated with the WordPress theme.
- Especially built for WooCommerce
- Instantly display search results using Ajax without reloading a page
- Gives a high-performance search experience for users
- Mobile first search mode for better UX
- Easy integration with the WordPress theme
- Supports WooCommerce search results
- Fuzzy search
- Search in a custom field, attributes, category, tags, brand, and more
- Search by variation product SKU
|Starting at $99 per year
If you want to replace the default WordPress search for advanced features and configuration, you should check Relevanssi. It has both free and premium versions.
It gives you full control with plenty of filters to search PDF content, multisite searches, custom fields, user profiles, taxonomy, shortcode output, WooCommerce products, and more.
Relevanssi required a large database ( three times your wp_posts database) for smooth operation. So, it is recommended to not use this plugin if your hosting has limited space.
- Search results are sorted in the order of relevance, not by date
- PDF indexing and multisite compatible
- Fuzzy matching and phrase searching
- Search comments, tags, categories, and custom fields
- Highlight the search query in the search results
- Search result throttling to improve performance on large databases
- “Did you mean?” suggestions, for improved spelling correction
- Supports bbPress, WPML, Polylong
- Gutenberg compatible
Advanced Woo Search
|Starting at $69 per year
Advanced Woo Search is a powerful WordPress search plugin for WooCommerce stores. It supports shortcodes and widgets, so you can place your search bar anywhere on your site.
It allows visitors to easily search for products, like titles, content, excerpts, IDs, categories, SKUs, etc. In the premium, you have more search options, like WooCommerce product attributes, custom taxonomies, custom field search, tax, attribute page search, and more.
Each search result shows the image and price of the product, which gives a clear picture to the users about the product. You can also display an add-to-cart button for each search result.
It is compatible with page builders and plugins like WooCommerce Multilingual, WPML, Polylang, and more.
- Supports Ajax search and search result product page
- Search all WooCommerce products
- It uses smart ordering to display search results
- Customized the look of your search result
- Variable product support
- It uses filters to exclude some products from search-based
- Multilingual support
- Compatible with page builder plugins
- Supports ACF, WCFM, and Dokan plugins
Ajax Search Lite
|$39 for a lifetime
Ajax Search Lite is a popular free WordPress search plugin for websites. It is powered by the Ajax search form- the alive search bar that enhances the functionality of search results.
It is easy to use, mobile-friendly, and gives regular updates. It includes Google autocomplete and keyword suggestions for better search results.
It allows your customers to filter the search results by category and post-type filter boxes. It also supports custom fields, custom post types, excerpts, descriptions, categories, and much more.
- Fully Ajax power
- 8 built-in templates
- Retina-ready vectorized SVG and CSS3 icons
- Images in search results
- 40+ backend options
- Caches images for faster response time
- Google Analytics
- Highly compatible and responsive
Q: Why use the WordPress search plugin?
Ans: WordPress has a default search system that comes with quite limited features. So users make it difficult to find all the relevant search results regarding your content. So, you need a WordPress search plugin to enhance the features and functionality of the default search system to give better and more accurate search results.
Q: Which is the best WordPress search plugin?
Ans: Th Advance Search for WooCommerce store and SearchWP for all niche sites.
So, here we have suggested the list of the best WordPress search plugins. The majority of these plugins come with both free and premium versions.
Each plugin has different functionality and some unique features. Now you check and decide which plugin is better for your website.
If you find this article helpful, then do share it with your friends. If you have any questions regarding anything, do not hesitate to comment down below, we will help you to solve your problem. Thanks for reading this blog.
We hope this article will help you to find the best WordPress search plugins for your website.
Read More –