There are dozens upon dozens of plugins available for creating a contact form on WordPress.
This creates massive confusion for you about which plugin you should choose. We have roamed the internet and tested countless Contact forms as well as for lead generation.
So here I am giving you 10+ Best WordPress Contact Form Plugins for creating a wonderful contact form as well as a lead generation form that will help you generate leads.
Best WordPress Contact Form Plugins
Lead form builder
The lead form builder is a freemium WordPress plugin. This is the best plugin I have ever seen, I will get a little biased with this plugin. This plugin gives you amazing features and you can generate leads too.
Once your leads are generated they will be saved in your database as well as received in your e-mails too.
It is designed in such a manner that a novice can also easily design a form for their website. This plugin comes with nearly all field options required to create a Contact form, Registration form, or Newsletter and contains Ajax-based drag-and-drop field ordering. By using this form you can design unlimited forms and display them on your website page.
- Use pre-built forms or add your own. A contact form template is included.
- reCAPTCHA integrates to secure your site.
- Separate lead management is available. View leads separately for each form.
- Three lead receiving methods (Receive Leads in Email, Save Leads in a database (you can see all leads in the lead option), Receive Leads in Email, and Save in a database).
- Generate an easy-to-use shortcode.
- 24×7 support is available for the free product too.
Contact form 7
Contact form is one of the most used free plugins with around 5 million downloads on WordPress.org.
It is very easy to see why this plugin has that much of downloads Because it allows you to create multiple forms quickly and supports Akismet spam control, reCAPTCHA fields, and file attachments. What really sets Contact Form 7 apart is its integration with other plugins.
There are more than 100 free and premium plugins available that extend Contact Form 7 or work in conjunction with it. This plugin is available in more than 60 languages.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.7.
- Update of Ajax Loader which is Easily Customizable with CSS.
- HTML Mail has a Customizable Header and Footer.
- Serial Number Mail-Tag.
- Hidden Field Form-Tag and Its Option to Getting Value from Shortcode Attribute.
- WPCF7_Shortcode has Become Deprecated.
- Fixed a bug around reCAPTCHA’s callback and expired-callback options.
This plugin is popular for receiving emails and messages emails from the customer side. Add a field for customers to include attachments, and send out a copy of the email to the person who actually submitted the form.
Each of the fields you create on your form is customizable, allowing for the changing of labels and submission fields when your form is displayed on the front end. This plugin comes with a responsive design and enables two-column layouts.
- Paste a shortcode on any page, post, or widget to display the form.
- Data validation before the submission.
- Receive submissions to the default admin or custom email addresses.
- Compatible with the latest WordPress version.
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying the code.
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos.
- Multilingual and RTL ready.
This plugin is a free WordPress plugin by using it you can embed your form on the blog posts. Once you activate the plugin, you’ll see a Zoho Forms icon in your WordPress editor. If you click on the icon, you will be prompted to either paste the public link or select the form by signing in (if you haven’t already). Once you sign in, you can choose the form you want to embed. The plugin creates a shortcode in the WordPress editor and your form will be embedded in your blog post.
- Easy to customize.
- Drag and drop interface.
- Convert easy leads.
- Paste the shortcode anywhere in the post to display the forms. You can also type in the shortcode yourself.
- Design multiple forms for your blog post.
- Multilingual and RTL ready.
Form builder by Captain form
This plugin is a drag-and-drop form builder which creates payment forms, order forms, registration forms and requests, applications, subscriptions, receive uploads and more.
This plugin has not required any add-ons and all the features are available right away. Captain Form is integrated with many apps and payment processors, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, MailChimp, Active Campaign, SalesForce, PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, Braintree, Sage Pay, and much more. You can also create any type of upload form to receive file attachments through your forms.
- Real-time drag & drop form builder.
- 30+ form templates and the option to start from scratch.
- 25+ types of form fields, including the file upload field which allows you to receive attachments through forms.
- Required fields and optional fields.
- Field validation and field instructions that contribute to a good user experience on your forms.
- Forms with pagination and multiple fields per row.
- Mathematical operations for advanced calculations.
This plugin is a powerful WordPress plugin; it comes with many pre-built WordPress form templates so it is very easy to design a form using this plugin.
This plugin gives all the features and fields which are required to create a form for any type of website. With WPForms, you can utilize the drag & drop form builder, take advantage of the instant notification feature for making quick responses to promising leads, and even learn more about your users using intelligent geolocation data.
In addition, WPForms also includes a number of useful add-ons such as the one designed to let readers submit their own content to your website.
- Our powerful drag & drop contact form builder allows you to easily create WordPress contact forms and other online forms in just a few minutes without writing any code.
- 100% Responsive – Mobile Friendly contact forms.
- Use our pre-built form templates to save time. Never start from scratch again.
- WPForms utilizes smart CAPTCHA and Honeypot methods to stop spam contact form submissions.
- Quickly respond to incoming inquiries with our instant contact form notification system.
This is a free WordPress plugin that in the plugin maker pitches that you can get a form up and running on your site within 60 seconds, and this is certainly true.
This plugin is a flexible and free WordPress form plugin. Easily create contact forms, polls, surveys, or lead generation forms. Start with pre-built form templates or create totally custom forms.
From the smallest sidebar opt-in form to large job application forms, Formidable is built to do it all. Import and export forms with XML, feel free to send some forms to the trash and customize HTML and CSS to make your form exactly the way you want. Along with shortcodes and autoresponders, you can’t go wrong with Formidable Forms.
- Create multi-column forms easily.
- Integrate with the one-click reCAPTCHA and Akismet for Spam control.
- Use placeholder default values in form fields that are clear when clicked.
- Direct links are available for previews and emailing surveys with and without integration with your theme.
- Change the name on the ‘Forms’ admin menu to anything you would like for white labeling.
- Every submission is saved to your database. Even if an email fails, you won’t lose anything.
Very Simple Contact Form
If you are looking for a very simple contact form plugin with all of the basic options, you should try this plugin.
It is a very simple, responsive, and translatable contact form. It only contains the Name, Email, Subject, and Message. A simple CAPTCHA is also available to prevent spam submissions.
You can add a contact form to any page, post, or widget with a [ contact ] shortcode. This simple form and up-to-date plugin require WordPress version 3.7 or higher.
- Shortcode Attributes – You can also personalize your form by adding attributes to the shortcode mentioned above.
- Widget Attributes – The widget supports the same attributes. You don’t have to add the main shortcode tag or the brackets.
- List Form Submission in the dashboard
- SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) is an internet standard for sending emails.
This is the ultimate free plugin for beginners who want to create a form quickly with no use of code and by using a powerful drag-and-drop form creator.
For developers, utilize built-in hooks, filters, and even custom field templates to do whatever you need at any step in the form building or submission using Ninja Forms as a framework.
An abundance of settings so you can fine-tune every part of your form: from general settings down to individual fields, submit actions, and emails.
This form is translation-ready, for easy conversion to any language. Ask us about our special incentives for translators interested in joining the team.
- Force required fields and correct data formatting with custom input masks.
- Give your users a success message or redirect them elsewhere after they complete a form.
- Manage Edit and Export form user submissions.
- Export and Import forms and favorite fields.
- Email form data to administrators and/or users every time a form is processed.
- Customize emails and add raw HTML(for photos, videos, and more) with the powerful Summernote HTML editor.
- Several anti-spam options include Google reCaptcha, question/response fields, and honeypot fields.
Visual Form Builder
This is a beautiful plugin that allows you to manage and build all kinds of forms for your website on a single page.
It is a fully no-coded plugin so no need to write any type of coding for using this plugin. Add fields with one click, and drag and drop the fields to reorder them however you like.
Feel free to export your forms to a CSV file, and automatically store your forms in the WordPress database.
Not to mention, the plugin has one-click form duplication to save you time while designing. You can use your own CSS in this plugin.
- jQuery Form Validation.
- Customized Confirmation Messages.
- Redirect to a WordPress Page or a URL.
- Confirmation Email Receipt to User.
- Standard Fields and Required Fields.
- Shortcode works on any Post or Page.
- Embed Multiple Forms on a Post/Page.
- One-click form duplication. Copy a form you’ve already built to save time.
Caldera Form is a free and powerful WordPress plugin that creates responsive forms with a simple drag-and-drop editor.
It has a visual editor that simplifies form building for WordPress. Set up your form with multiple columns, add additional pages, and funnel user responses with conditional logic to get more robust data and relevant information from your customers and site visitors.
Anti-spam, AJAX, notification emails, and database entry tracking are enabled by default.
Caldera Forms has many free user-friendly add-ons for both beginners and web developers.
- Compatible with almost every WordPress theme
- Comes with form templates that make life easy for you
- Has a drag and drop, free form builder, and the ability to publish it quickly
- This plugin offers free and premium add-ons that let you do things like accept payments, sell digital products, and integrate with an email marketing service to grow your email list.
- Caldera Forms also supports basic functions like spam prevention and sending notification emails, but not many advanced features
This wonderful plugin provides you with an easy way to create any kind of form including contact forms. You can easily Drag and Drop fields making ordering and creating forms so easy that even a beginner to WordPress can create beautiful forms within minutes.
It has Multiple column forms that can be designed with a click. Pre-built templates and design layouts allow you to create forms that look different yet beautiful.
Everest Forms is specially designed keeping usability, and simplicity in mind. The form settings, and admin panels are highly intuitive with a clean design. The plugin is lightweight, fast, extendable and 100% mobile responsive.
- Create unlimited forms without any restrictions
- Drag and Drop Form fields
- Supports all commonly used form fields including radio, dropdowns, checkboxes, date and more
- Multiple email recipient
- Multiple email notifications
- 100% responsive form template
- Supports multiple column layouts
- Shortcode support
- Smart Tags for a dynamic email messages, subjects and more.
- View Form entries from your dashboard
Read More –