Installing the plugin via WordPress Dashboard:-
Lead Form Builder
As you already know about our free WordPress plugin Lead form builder lite, Now we are going to give you our pro plugin of Lead form Builder with many advanced features. This doc will help you in running our pro plugin easily for your WordPress site.
- Step 1 : Navigate to ThemeHunk homepage, You will see “Plugins” menus on the top, when you hover over it you’ll see Pro Plugins, click on it.
- Step 2 : Now you’ll see the complete list of our premium plugins. When you scroll down the page, you’ll find Lead form builder pro plugin. Now click on View details button.
- Step 3 : Afterward, just simply hit the ‘Buy this Plugin’ button and it will directly take you to the ‘Pricing‘ section of Lead Form Builder Pro Plugin.
- Step 4: Now choose your desired plan from here and hit the button Buy Now from desired table.
- Step 5: Purchase your plugin from here, fill all the required details. Login to your member’s area. Your pro plugin has been added in your member’s area dashboard.
- Step 6 : You’ll see a Lead Form Builder Pro plugin zip file in your Member’s area. Download the zip file of plugin.
- Step 7 : Now, Open your WP Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload the Plugin Zip file and Activate it.
- You can See “Lead Form Builder Pro” panel in your dashboard.
Creating Form :-
- For creating a new form just go to “WP dashboard > ThemeHunk > Lead Form > Add Form”.
- When you click on Add form, a new panel will open where you will see Form Fields like –
1. Add Field Name – Enter the fields name of your form here.
2. Field Type – You can choose the field type from here. There are many field types are given. You can choose them according to your need.
3. Default Value – You can enter the default value of your field name.
4. Use Default Value as a Placeholder – Check this option to show default value inside fields.
5. Required – Check this option to make that particular field mandatory/required.
6. Submit Button – You can add or edit the submit button text.
7. Action ( Add or Remove ) – This button will help you in adding more fields. You can also Remove your fields.
- Choose desired fields and create form for your website.
- You can also choose the Drag and Drop field ordering : To order form fields just drag and drop fields.
- After creating your form, don’t forget to Save it.
- To display form in your site, you can use the shortcode which will generate in your form.
FYI – Add “Terms and Condition check box” from the field type option. You can put your Terms of services in field name and set it as required.
For example – Put the text
<a href="#">Term & condition</a> in field name, this will show text with link too. ( Write link in place of #. )
How to Edit Form :-
- Go to Lead Forms Builder Pro > Form List > Edit Form. Here you can edit your form.
- This option will allow you to Edit your form or change its field settings like Edit Form Heading, Drag & Drop Fields, Edit Form Fields like Name, Default value, Check or uncheck options – Use Default Value as Placeholder and Required fields.
Form Setting :-
- For Form Setting. Go to Dashboard > Lead form > Form list > Form Settings.
- You’ll get Following Form Settings with Pro version –
1. Email Notification Autoresponder
2. Redirect Url Setting
3. Lead Receiving Method Setting
4. Form submitting Message (Thankyou Message) Setting
1. Email Notification Autoresponder
- For Email Setting. Go to Dashboard > Lead form > Form list > Form Settings > Email Setting . This Option lets you customize lead receiving and lead sending detail.
- Under Email Notification Settings, you are allowed to do – Admin Email Notification Setting and User Email Notification Setting.
Admin Email Notification Setting
- Here you can set “To” which email id admin want to send mail and “From” which email id admin want to receive mail. For sending the leads detail with your email you should put the shortcode in the message body and you can write any message too.
User Email Notification Setting
- Here you can set “From” which email id you want to send email to user after form submitting.
- You can also set whether you want to send email to the user or not.
2. Form Redirection
- For Form Redirection Setting. Go to Dashboard > Lead form > Form list > Form Setting > Redirect Url
- You can redirect your form after submitting. Just paste the URL in the text area and redirect your visitor to desired site.
3. Lead receiving method
- For Lead receiving method Setting. Go to Dashboard > Lead form > Form list > Form Setting > Lead receiving method
- Form contain three lead receiving options Receive leads in email, Save leads in database (You can see all leads in the view leads), Receive leads in email and save in database.
- 1.Receive leads in an email:- You can receive your leads in your mail which you have set in the email setting.
- 2.Save leads in database:- Your all leads will receive and save in your database which can be seen in the database.
- 3.Receive leads in email and save in database:- By using this option leads will receive in your mail and save in your database too.
4. Form submitting Message (Thankyou Message)
- For Form submitting Message (Thankyou Message) Setting. Go to Dashboard > Lead form > Form list > Form Setting > Form submitting Message (Thankyou Message)
- There is Form submitting message ,This message will display to the visitor at your site.
View Leads through Form
- This option will display your form leads in your dashboard. If someone filled your form, Leads will automatically save in your dashboard with all the details.
- To see the collected leads, Go to Dashboard > Lead form > View Leads. Select the desired form. Now you’re able to see the leads which you have collected.
- Following options are available in this panel –
- Action – You can delete any collected lead from your dashboard.
- Form fields – You can see the form fields which you have added in your created form like – Name, email, contact no etc.
- Date – You’ll see the date on which the lead has been collected.
- Show details – From this option you’ll see all the details like – Name, email, IP address, Lead Save Url ( Tracking URL ), Date etc of that particular lead.
- IP address – You’ll get the Ip address from where your lead has been generated.
- Lead Save Url – This will display the url from where your lead has been submitted. You can track the site url.
Form Addons or Advanced setting :-
- Go to Dashboard > Lead form > Form Addons
- Here when you click on view Addons, a drop down menu will open.
- You’ll get following options in Form Addon setting –
1. Form Color Customization
2. Elementor form Customize
3. Mailchimp Addon Setting
4. SMTP Addon Setting
5. Export ( Form Leads )
6. Form Export
7. Form Import
8. Spam Protection ( Google reCaptcha )
1. Form Color Customization
- For Form Color Customization. Go to Dashboard > Lead form > Form list > Form Add-Ons > View Add-ons > Form Color Customize .
- This is the most important section here seven options settings are given I will define them one by one so it will easy for you to understand:-
- Form Size – Here you can change the form width % according to your need.
- Header Setting – You can change upload a header image or set the heading color. From the alignment, you can put your heading in left, right or center. Hide or show your heading and set the font size. You can also set the Top/Bottom Padding and Left/Right Padding of the heading.
- Background Setting – You can upload an image in the background of your form or set a background color.Through form padding, you can set the padding % at top, bottom, right or left in your form.
- Field color Setting – Here four options are given:-Label Color, Border Color, Background Color and Placeholder Color. You can set the colors of these sections.
- Submit button Setting – Here four color option are given for submit button Text Color, Background Color, Hover Background Color and Hover Background Color. From border alignment, you can set the submit button left, right or center. You can also change the text size %, Top/Bottom Padding % and Left/Right Padding % of the submit button.
- Custom CSS – Here you write your custom CSS for your form other than the existing options.
- Reset all Customization will reset your form styling and give you a default form for customization.
- Result of form, in this way your form will look. It is just an example.
2. Display Lead form using Elementor
Our new Lead Form Styler is now available for Elementor.
Your can follow these steps to style the form with Elementor.
- Your can follow these steps to style the form with Elementor –
- First install and Activate Elementor plugin in your Wp dashbaord, now Go to any page/post of your choice to Edit that page/post using Elementor.
- When the page/post is opened in Elementor, search for Lead Form Styler.
- Drag and Drop the widget and you will see the list of already created forms there. You can select the form and customize it as per your need.
3. MailChimp Addon Setting
- For MailChimp Addon Setting. Go to Dashboard > Lead form > Form list > Form Add-Ons > View Add-ons > MailChimp Addon Settings.
- As MailChimp is a simple email marketing software (EMS) which gives you a number of easy options for designing, sending and saving template of your emails. We are giving you this option in our plugin, you can simply add your MailChimp API KEY and save it.
4. Smtp Configure (Contact Me)
- For Smtp Configure (Contact Me) Setting. Go to Dashboard > Lead form > Form list > Form Add-Ons > View Add-ons > Smtp Configure (Contact Me).
- SMTP is used for sending and receiving email. You can use On/Off when you fill all the data in the SMTP form. For know about in detail you can go with our Doc of SMTP.
5. Export Form Leads Setting
- For Export Form Leads Setting. Go to Dashboard > Lead form > Form list > Form Add-Ons > View Add-ons > Export Form Leads.
- Here you can add the starting and ending date of your leads and you can easily export them. You can export unlimited leads and save them.
6. Form Export
- For Form Export Setting. Go to Dashboard > Lead form > Form list > Form Add-Ons > View Add-ons > Form Export .
- By using this option you can export your form easily. Just click on export form, you can export unlimited forms using this option.
7. Form Import
- For Form Import Setting. Go to Dashboard > Lead form > Form list > Form Add-Ons > View Add-ons > Form Import .
- You can import any form from anywhere you want. As you want another form in place of your form which you are using. Just click on the option import form and import the XML file of the form you want in the place of your form, here it will replace the form.
8. Captcha Setting
- To stop spamming you can add Google Recaptcha at your form. It is Compatible with Google reCaptcha v3 and Google reCaptcha v2.
- Go to Dashboard > Lead form > Form Ad-dons > Spam Protection ( Google Captcha ) Click on it.
- Now all the settings will open.
How to Add Captcha ?
- Go to Google reCaptcha > Admin Console > Register your account and select the version Google reCaptcha v3 or Google reCaptcha v2.
- To add Captcha in your form you have to Generate a site key and secret key by going with the settings.
- Copy the Site key and Secret key, paste it in the dashboard. Now your google recaptcha will perfectly work on your site.
Google reCaptcha v3
- Captcha Version – You can choose the captcha version – Google recaptcha v3 Or Google recaptcha v2.
- Google reCaptcha v3 -It will continuously monitors the visitor’s behavior to determine whether it’s a human or a bot. After that that you now need to decide which action to take depending on the score.
- To add Google reCaptcha v3, First Generate the Site Key & Secret key from the Google reCaptcha. Now Go to Dashboard > Lead Form > Captcha Settings > Setup Captcha > Captcha Version > Select Google reCaptcha v3 and Enter the Site Key & Secret Key. Save It.
Google reCaptcha v2
- Google reCaptcha v2 – Here it will verify whether the user correctly solved the challenge or not.
- To add Google reCaptcha v2, First Generate the Site Key & Secret key from the Google reCaptcha. Now Go to Dashboard > Lead Form > Captcha Settings > Setup Captcha > Captcha Version > Select Google reCaptcha v2 and Enter the Site Key & Secret Key. Save It.
Google One Tab Leads
With Google One Tab Leads You can generate an effective and useful Email list. It helps you to get the Emails of your website visitor. If any user clicks on the Google One Tab Login button, then you will get their details right from your Dashboard.
Follow Below Steps
Navigate to Dashboard > Themehunk > Lead Form Builder Pro and click on the “Add New” button. as shown in the screenshot below.
After clicking on the “Add New” button you will see the Form Settings Page, as shown in the screenshot below.
In the Form Settings page, you have to create a simple form by just adding some fields like Name, Email, Profile Picture, etc. as you can see in the above screenshot.
After creating fields click on the Save Form Button.
Now again go to Lead Form Builder Pro Page on your Dashboard, click on the “View Add-Ons” button, and click on the One Tap Google Auto Sign-in option, as shown in the screenshot below.
Now you will see One Tap Sign in With Google Settings Page. Here you have to set up a few settings like:
- Enable the Extension
- Google API- Past the Google API that you have created
- Redirect URL- Enter a Redirect URL eg. Homepage
- Mapping- Here you have to add the Lead Form & Google Data Mapping fields.
- After doing all steps now click on the Save button.
After saving the form. Now when any visitor comes to your website, they will see a Google One Tap Login popup on the Top Right Side of the website. As you can see in the screenshot below.
To Know more about Google One tap login lead generation, and creating Google API, Read This blog for full details.
- If you face any difficulties, feel free to contact our support team at the support forum.
- You can also Contact us. by filling out the form or ping us at our Live chat for pre-sales queries.