- Step 1: Go to your Wp Dashboard > Appearance > Themes > Add New. Add Th Shop Mania zip file and Then click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Step 2: After the installation is completed, click on the ‘Activate’ button and “Th Shop Mania” will be activated.
- Step 3: After activating “Th Shop Mania” in your dashboard, Go to Th Shop Mania Options under Appearance and click on it. You’ll see Recommended options panel, install & activate all the plugins.
- Step 4 : Now you can start customizing Th Shop Mania theme.
How to Add Search Bar in Theme.
- After installing and Activating theme in your dashboard. Go to your Appearance > Th Shop Mania options > In recommended plugin you’ll see TH Advance Product Search.
- Install and Activate TH Advance Product Search plugin in your dashboard. This will display Search bar in your website.
- Or You can Navigate to your website, On the Header you’ll see a Notice Please Install “th advance product search” Plugin. Click on it and Install & Activate Th Advanced Search plugin in your dashboard.
- To know how this plugin works, Go with this Doc.
- For more advance Premium features, you can go with TH Advance Product Search Pro plugin .
How to Add Cart & Swatches
- Go to your Appearance > Th Shop Mania options > In recommended plugin you’ll see TH Variation Swatches and TH All in One Woo Cart .
- Install and Activate plugins in your dashboard. This will display Cart and Swatches in your website.
- To learn more about Plugins, Navigate to TH Variation Swatches Plugin and Th All in One Woo Cart
How to Import Demo
- Go to your Appearance > Th Shop Mania options > Demo Import. Click on the tab.
- Now Install and Activate Hunk Companion, One Click Demo Import, Elementor and Woocommerce.
- Click on import demo button, it will open the demo panel. Now you can Import desired demo from here.
Using this Option panel you can display Site logo or site title tagline and site icon in your website.
- Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > WordPress Default > Site identity.
- Logo– Upload a logo image with specific width and height.
- Logo width – Set the desired logo image width.
- Site Title & Tagline – Display site title & tagline in-place of Logo.
- Site Title & Tagline Show/Hide – Check on the radio button display site title and tagline.
- Site Icon – You can upload a site icon for your browser.
- To create Homepage on your site follow the below instructions –
- Go to Wp Dashboard > Page > Add New > Create a Page.
- In the right sidebar of your editor you will see Page attributes > Template. Click on the template and select the option Homepage template. Publish it.
- Navigate to Customize panel > WordPress Default > Homepage Settings. In homepage settings. Select the radio button of “A static page” and choose your homepage which you have created as front page.
How to Customize Homepage
- After setting up the homepage, Go to your site > click on Edit with Elementor. Now you can customize your website.