Are you looking for the best multi-vendor plugins for WordPress? This article will help you to find the best multi-vendor plugin for your WooCommerce website.
Do you have a WooCommerce store website and you want to turn your website into a multi-vendor marketplace, like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, or Flipkart? The multi-vendor plugins are the best option to convert your eCommerce store into a powerful marketplace.
Why Use Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugin
The multi-vendor marketplace is the best platform for both sellers and customers. Multi-vendor plugin helps you quickly and easily transform your website into a marketplace.
The plugin allows multiple vendors to register on the marketplace website and sell multiple variety products to customers. As a result, the marketplace owner earns a good commission from every sale.
Plugin also offers tools that efficiently manage the products, orders, and payments, track shipping, and refund, and also provide the report of sales and statements. Overall, the multi-vendor plugin gives you all the essential features and functionality that will help you to smoothly run your marketplace website.
There are many multi-vendor plugins available in the market, but you need to choose the one which is easily set up, provides a user-friendly dashboard to vendors, multiple commission options, earning reports, order and shipping management, and an easy payment and refund management system.
In this article, we suggest some of the best free and premium multi-vendor plugins for WordPress and WooCommerce that will help you quickly turn your online store into a multivendor marketplace store.
If you are in hurry, let’s take a quick look at our list of top multi-vendor plugins for WordPress.
|WC Vendors Marketplace||8,000+||✔️||✔️|
|WooCommerce Product Vendors||10,000+||❌||✔️|
|YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor||19,000+||❌||✔️|
Now, let’s check these plugins in detail.
Top Multi-Vendor Plugins for WordPress
|Paid Version||Starting at $19|
WCFM Marketplace is one of the powerful multi-vendor plugins for WordPress and WooCommerce. It offers multiple features that can help build your marketplace, like Amazon, eBay, Airbnb, or Flipkart in no time.
This plugin is fully integrated with the Elementor page builder that can help you to create a beautiful store as you need.
It offers the best vendor WC frontend manager with multiple functionalities and the ultimate WCFM membership module for vendors. It also provides a mobile app for vendors, customers, and delivery persons for smooth marketplace operations.
It provides multiple options on the dashboard so that you can easily manage your store from the front end. It is compatible with several other listings, including WooCommerce bookings, appointments, notifications, direct messaging, PDF invoices, and WP Job manager compatibility using WCFM- Ultimate.
It is also compatible with other popular WooCommerce and WordPress plugins.
- Frontend vendor dashboard
- Support mobile app
- Flexible commission system
- Sales and stock reports
- Shipping management
- Vendor verification
- Multiple payments options, like PayPal, Stripe, Skrill, etc
- Withdrawal and reverse withdrawal
- Refund options
- Customizable store
- Category wise attribute
- Delivery management
- Single product multiple vendors
- Store geolocation and radius search
- Easily check all store transactions with the vendor ledger book
- Allow customers to raise inquiries for each product
|Paid Version||Starting at $149 per year|
Dokan is one of the most famous multi-vendor plugins for WordPress that can help you to build a marketplace website like Amazon, eBay, or Shopify in just 30 minutes.
This WooCommerce multivendor plugin provides easy to use frontend vendor dashboard. Each vendor can individually customize the store and also be able to check their financial statement on their dashboard.
Dokan is compatible with multiple WordPress plugins and integrates with several payment gateways.
- Easy-to-use vendor dashboard
- Multiple ways to earn commission
- Withdrawal system for vendors
- Venders can customize their store as per needs
- Frontend variable products
- Edit multiple products at the same time
- Order management system
- Shipping management system
- Earning reports and statement
- Coupon creation
- Multiple product categories
- Ajax live search
- Multilingual support
|Paid Version||Starting at $399 per year|
MultivendorX is another feature-rich multi-vendor plugin for WordPress. Its development, planning, and design give the ultimate marketplace solution for any eCommerce business.
It provides the admin to charge different levels of commissions, including product-wise commissions, category-wise commissions, vendor-wise commissions, membership-based commissions, and global commissions.
Moreover, it also offers several other types of commission options, such as based on a fixed amount, percentage, product price, purchase quantity, and more.
- User-friendly dashboard
- Multiple payment gateway options
- Multiple vendors sell at the same time
- Different levels of commissions
- Multiple types of commission
- Marketplace analytics for admin
- Bulk order management
- Shipping tracker
- Coupon manager
- Refund management
- Customizable vendor registration form
- Vendor store element
- Compatible with Elementor, WPML, and more plugins
WC Vendors Marketplace
|Paid Version||Starting at $249 per year|
WC Vendors Marketplace is one of the most effective multi-vendor plugins for WordPress allows you to create a fully-functional marketplace, like an online art gallery, local farmer’s market, cooking classes, and many more.
Thanks to its setup wizard that will guide you in the initial setup of your marketplace. It provides a user-friendly frontend dashboard for each vendor to manage their products, orders, coupons, shipping, etc.
The best part is that it shows all the essential reports on the dashboard, which is helpful for the vendor’s business. It offers multiple options for vendors to change the look and feel of their stores.
- Easy to use vendor frontend dashboard
- Allow unlimited vendors and products
- Can create any niche-oriented marketplace
- Multiple commission system
- Vendor membership plans
- 100+ payment gateway options
- Product management system
- Shipping management
- Customizable storefront template
- Compatible with third-party plugins
- Vendor discount management
- Email notification
WooCommerce Product Vendors
|Paid Version||$79 per year|
WooCommerce Product Vendors is another excellent multi-vendor plugin for WordPress. It offers multiple tools to transform your WooCommerce store into a multivendor marketplace.
This WooCommerce extension gives you the freedom to add multiple vendors to your site and get the opportunity to earn commission through the vendor’s product sales on a fixed amount or percentage based, or set commission rate for different vendors.
It allows the vendor to control their public profile, manage products and shipping, sales reports, and a lot more. Moreover, marketplace owners can accept vendor applications, set vendor commissions, display vendor ratings, and more.
- Easy to create a marketplace
- Admin also display their products for sales along with vendor’s products
- Set specific commission rates for vendors
- Sell both physical and digital products
- View order and sales report
- Pay vendors on an instantly, manually, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis
- Product, shipping, and customer notes management
- Set approval requests for each vendor’s product before displaying
- Acceptance and approval of vendor’s application request
- Selectively show vendor information
- WooCommerce Booking integration
YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor / Marketplace
|Paid Version||$149.99 per year|
If you want to turn your eCommerce store into a fully functional marketplace, like Amazon, AliExpress, and Etsy, YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor is the best plugin to install.
With this plugin, you can quickly and easily create a multi-vendor marketplace and earn a passive income through commission on each product sale by vendors.
The marketplace owner doesn’t need to worry about stock management, shipping, return, or refund. Vendors autonomously manage the whole sales process by themselves.
This plugin comes with three different store page layouts. Vendors can choose any one of them to create their store and customize the color, logo, header image, vendor’s display detail, and more as they want.
- Create custom registration form for vendors
- Approval or rejection of vendor’s application
- Multiple commission options
- Sales and commission reports
- Allow vendors to create coupon codes, assign tags, and manage reviews
- Separate order management system for each vendor
- Allow vendor to create their own store
- Built-in “Vendor Vacation” module allows vendors to temporarily close their store with notice
- Payment gateway integration, including PayPal and Stripe
- Create a custom message for every vendor’s dashboard
- Integrates with YITH Frontend Manager for WooCommerce
- Widgets for showing the list of all vendors
- Integrates with almost all WordPress and WooCommerce plugins
- Support Gutenberg
- Multilingual support
How to create a Multi Vendor Website in WordPress using WCFM?
You can create a Multi-Vendor Marketplace website using the WCFM plugin. You can use TH Shop Mania Theme to create a Marketplace website.
creating a marketplace website using the WCFM plugin and TH Shop Mania theme is very easy. You just need to follow some easy steps. to know more about creating a marketplace website using the WCFM plugin read this blog.
Which is the best plugin to create a multi-vendor marketplace?
As we discussed in detail, each plugin has some different features, functionality, and limitations, and choosing the best plugin from the list is quite tricky. Now you have to decide which plugin is best suited for your marketplace. But if you want our suggestion we would recommend WCFM.
How do marketplace owners earn money?
Marketplace owners earn money through commissions from vendor sales.
So, this was our list of the best multi-vendor plugins for WordPress. These plugins are best to transform your WooCommerce store into a multi-vendor marketplace. You can choose any of the above plugins as per your requirements.
If you find this article helpful, do share it with your friends. And If you have any questions regarding this, do not hesitate to comment below. We will help you to solve your problem. Thanks for reading this blog.
We hope this article will help you find the best multi-vendor plugins for WordPress.
Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, we also upload great content there and also Do Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Read More –
- 20 Best Clothing and Fashion Shop WordPress Themes
- 8 Best WordPress Cache Plugins to Boost Website Speed
- 11+ Completely Free Web Hosting Sites (Fast & Secure Hosting)
- 7 Best Cheap Domain Name Providers [Compared]
If you want to design a WooCommerce website, below we suggest some best themes for you.
Recommended WooCommerce Themes
|WooCommerce Theme||Get Deals|
|Shop Mania||Get Discount|