Do you want to add Indian Payment Gateway in WooCommerce? Then you’re at the right place, today I will tell you everything about how to add Indian Payment Gateway in WooCommerce.
The eCommerce Business is increasing day by day, and demand for creating an online store also increases, as an increase in the online store there are many new people who are starting their online store.
But some people find it difficult, mainly when it comes to online payment. We have already published a post on How to Set up Payments in WooCommerce.
But in today’s blog I am going to tell you about, How to add Indian Payment Gateway in WooCommerce.
Today you will get to learn everything about, adding indian payment getaway to your WooCommerce Website.
Table of contents
How to Add Indian Payment Gateway in WooCommerce
To add Indian Payment Gateway in WooCommerce you will need a Payment Gateway, in which you can make payments. So for that, we are going to use RazorPay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce.
It uses a seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected away. This allows for refunds, works across all browsers, and is compatible with the latest WooCommerce.
To add RazorPay Payment Gateway in to your website, you need to install the plugin.
firstly go to Plugin directory and install Razor Pay plugin.
Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add new and search for RazorPay
After searching you will find a plugin named, Razorpay for WooCommerce, like the given screenshot below, click on the Install now button to install the plugin.
How to set up Razorpay plugin
Now after installing the plugin, it’s time to set up the Razorpay Plugin, and for that go to
Dashboard > WooCommerce > Setting as shown in the screenshot below.
Here click on the Payments tab, and enable the Razorpay by clicking on the toggle, and then click on the manage button, as shown in the screenshot below.
If you do not see Razorpay in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
Razorpay Payment Gateway Settings
Now we have to set up the Razorpay Payment Gateway Settings. To start things off, Signup on the Razorpay website with your email and select the particulars of your business. Next, activate your account to access the dashboard.
To access all features of razorpay, complete your Kyc from the Razorpay dashboard.
Now on Razorpay WooCommerce Settings, you have to some details, let’s discuss all of them one by one, to know everything clearly.
- Enable/Disable- Use this Checkbox to enable or disable the Razorpay Payment Gateway on your website.
- Title- Here you can write a title that your customers will able to see during checkout, so enter it.
- Description- In this section, you can add info shown to customers if they choose Razorpay Payment Gateway during checkout.
- Key ID- Here you have to enter the Key ID. The key Id and key secret can be generated from the “API Keys” section of Razorpay Dashboard. Use test or live for a test or live mode.
- Key Secret- Enter the Key Secret
To find the Key ID and the Key Secret, go to your Razorpay Dashboard, and scroll down, here on the left sidebar you will see the Settings option, click on the Settings.
After clicking on the Settings, you will see a section of API Keys, here you have to generate the key, click on the Generate Live Key button, as shown in the screenshot below.
Here you will get the New Key ID and Key Secret, copy the Key ID and Key Secret.
and go to, WooCommerce Razorpay payment gateway settings and paste into the Key ID and Key Secret fields.
After entering the key, now select Payment action on order complete.
Set the Payment Action to Authorize and Capture to auto-capture payments. If you want to capture payments manually from the Dashboard after manual verification, set the Payment Method to Authorize.
Now Enable and set up the Webhook, to know how to do it, Click here
After adding all fields, now click on the Save Changes button to save your edits.
After completing the setup, now your customers can see the Razorpay Payment Gateway option into the checkout page of your Store, just like the screenshot below.
With Razorpay Gateway, your customers can pay via Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, and Wallet & UPI easily. now you are all set to start getting payments from your customers very quickly.
Main Features of the Razorpay Payment Gateway
- Payment modes– Your customers can choose cards, net banking, UPI, wallets, and many other payment modes to make payments to you
- Robust security- PCI DSS Level 1 compliant along with frequent third-party audits and a dedicated internal security team to make sure your data is always safe
- Checkout and global card saving- An easy-to-integrate Checkout with cards saved across businesses so that your customers can pay seamlessly everywhere
- International payments- Support for payments in 100 foreign currencies
- Powerful dashboard- Get reports and detailed statistics on payments, settlements, refunds, and much more for you to make better business decisions
- Built for developers- Robust, clean, developer-friendly APIs, plugins, and libraries for all major languages and platforms that let you focus on building great products
- User Interface- Customize the UI as per your brand, add the company logo, and much more.
- Payment button- With a Payment Button, you get the power of a payment gateway at the touch of a button, add a payment button to anywhere in your website.
So this is how you can add an Indian payment gateway to your WooCommerce Store. The Razorpay payment gateway perfectly works with WooCommerce and ThemeHunk Shopping Themes.
I hope this article, which is on How to Add Indian Payment Gateway in WooCommerce, will help you to solve your problems regarding the, set up of Indian Payment Gateway into the WooCommerce Store on the WordPress Website.
Still, if you have any doubt or want to ask anything regarding Razorpay, you can as us via the comment section below. Thanks for reading this blog have a good day. 🙂
Read More WooCommerce Blogs By ThemeHunk–