Image optimizer WordPress plugin- Often we added images that are high in resolution and forgot to compress the size of images. This results in slowing down the loading speed of our site.
In this blog, we’re going to tell you about the Best Image optimizer WordPress plugin for your website.
The speed of the site directly affects the SEO. In this post, I am going to tell you the Best Image Optimizer WordPress Plugins that will help you to optimize your images without making the extra effort.
The faster your site will load, the more it will be liked by major search engines. this will automatically list your site on the first page of search engines.
So let’s get started one by one, and know Image optimizer WordPress plugins.
Best Image Optimizer WordPress Plugins are as follows
Among all the image compression plugins this is the most popular Image optimizer WordPress plugin with 1+ million active installs. It can resize, optimize, and can compress your images. It can smoothly optimize your images and remove all the bulky information without compromising the image quality. As the pixels will remain the same.
It can also optimize images of plugins like “NextGEN Plugin” and other WordPress plugins. Along with the images uploaded by the users.
Here are some salient features of the plugin –
- It can process JPG, GIF, and PNG files.
- It can optimize your images with advanced lossless compression.
- Optimize all images in any directory.
- It can optimize 50 attachments at a time.
- Global and separate settings for multisite.
This is another popular image Compression Plugin with 1 lakh+ active installs. It is lightweight and easy to use. It can compress jpg, png, gif, and pdf files. This plugin has an option to automatically compress images with no file size limit. Shortpixel can work with VPS, Shared Hosting, and Dedicated Servers. It also offers the option to run on multiple websites or on multisite with a single API key.
Check this list of some important points –
- Ability to optimize images with a third-party plugin such as “Next-Gen gallery
- It can compress jpg, png, gif, and even pdf files.
- No limit to file size.
- Work for both HTTP and HTTPS
- Works well with eCommerce sites that use woocommerce.
- It skips images that are already optimized.
- ‘Bulk’ optimize all the existing images in Media Library or in any gallery with one click.
Imagify is another advanced Image optimizer WordPress plugin available in WordPress. As soon as you enable this plugin it starts optimizing all your images including retina images and thumbnails. Even with nothing to worry about regarding your product images and gallery images, this plugin is compatible with NextGen and woocommerce. If you have already uploaded unoptimized images and then you installed the plugin, it will also optimize your images.
Three levels of compression are available –
- Normal, a lossless compression algorithm. The quality of the image will not change.
- Aggressive, a lossy compression algorithm. Stronger compression with a tiny loss of quality most of the time this is not even noticeable at all.
- Ultra, our strongest compression method uses a lossy algorithm.
This is created by the developer of the famous image compressing site “tinypng.com”. Like other plugins, it also Images optimizer WordPress plugin automatically as soon as you upload an image. It analyzes the quality of your image and according to it, the plugin decides the best algorithm to be applied to the image. According to the developer, jpg images are compressed by 40-60% and png images by 50-80%.
Top features of the plugin –
- Automatically optimize image on uploading.
- Advanced optimization techniques to increase the speed of the site.
- An easy bulk optimization option is available.
- Display JPEG images more quickly with progressive JPEG encoding.
- It also supports the compression of animated PNG
- Supports multisite with a single API key.
- Support many third-party plugins like “Woocommerce” or “WP Retina 2x”
- It can compress images with any file size.
This is another most downloaded Image optimizer WordPress plugins available on WordPress. It has more than 50k+ active installs and offers image compression of more than 70%. It also maintains the quality of images while optimizing them.
Features of “Optimus” –
- Reduces file size while uploading
- No adjustments to the code are necessary
- Supports woo-commerce
- Supports Multi-site
- Bulk Optimization option available
- Optimizes uploaded images
FYI – For some security reasons temporary files were removed after completing the entire process which is uploaded to servers.
Final Words – Here I am concluding all my points. This blog will surely help you in choosing the Best Image optimizer WordPress plugin for your site images. They are absolutely free and easy to use. You can also speed up your website, for this, you can follow this blog Guide to speed up your WordPress website.
Read More –