If you have an online eCommerce business website, and it built on WordPress, then you must have used Woocommerce.
Nowadays building a beautiful eCommerce website is quite easy and fun with WordPress.
Anyone with some WordPress knowledge and experience can build a beautiful eCommerce website.
But still, after knowing many things, many people forget to add some essential elements to there eCommerce website.
So for that, we are here to tell you some essential things or practices yo can add to your Wocommerce website, and fulfill your customer’s need.
Why do you need to improve your Woocommerce website?
- Get getting more sales.
- For better user experience.
- Helps to show your great products.
- Building your brand.
- Expand Customer Reach.
Important plugins for WooCommerce Websites 2020
Let’s tell you which are those Important plugins for WooCommerce Websites. These Plugins will help you to boost your online eCommerce store.
1 – Smart Coupons for WooCommerce
Smart Coupon for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce extension that provides additional features to the inbuilt WooCommerce coupon system and improves its functionality.
This plugin makes the WooCommerce coupons system more powerful and allows you to create and manage a wide range of coupons store owners and customers can take benefit of.
The premium version of this WooCommerce coupon plugin provides more options and allows you to create different types of coupons like store credits, giveaway products, CSV import, etc.
These features are listed below:
- Restricting the coupons with various checkout options.
- Apply coupons automatically
- View coupon details from My account page.
- Create giveaway coupons
- Style coupons based on its status – expired, used, and active
- Create duplicate coupons
- Exclude products from coupon offers
2- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
This is the most common but most useful plugin for a WooCommerce website. With this, you can give your customers more freedom to explorer your online store.
Your customers can save their favorite products, and find them quickly and easily at a later time and buy them.
They can share your products with their friends and family.
Making your wishlists shareable is a surefire way to attract a lot of new visitors.
It’s a wonderful way to raise awareness for your brand and promote your products, and the best thing about it is that it’s free.
- Your customers can save their favorite products for later.
- You can show the Add to Wishlist button on any product and shop page.
- Load any cacheable wishlist item via AJAX
- Enable the “Add to wishlist” feature in WooCommerce products’ loop
- Customizable text for the “Add to wishlist” button.
- You can select an icon for the “Add to wishlist” button.
- Enable this option to let users share their wishlist on social media
- Freedom to change font, color, icon, and more things.
3- Variation Swatches For WooCommerce
The Variation Swatches For WooCommerce is the most popular attribute variation swatches plugin in the WordPress plugin directory.
With this plugin, you can turn product variation selection dropdown into color, button, radio, and image swatches.
It offers a good looking experience and expertise in choosing the attributes of different products. Converts product variations to select field fields into radio images, colors, and labels.
If you use this plugin then, this plugin gives freedom to your customer’s lets they can select the color or the size of any products.
- Color Swatches For Variable Product Attribute Variations.
- Image Swatches For Variable Product Attribute Variations.
- Label/Text/Button Swatches For Variable Product Attribute Variations.
- The plugin is compatible With Elementor Page Builder Plugin.
4- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
If your online store sells goods, then you have to give your customers a product invoice, right?
So for that WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips plugin will help to automatically create PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for your customers.
With this plugin, you can choose to download or print invoices and packing slips from the WooCommerce order admin.
You can customize the Invoice logo/header as per your need. You can fully customize your PDF invoice as you want.
- Automatically attach invoice PDF to WooCommerce emails.
- Generate PDF invoices/packing slips in bulk.
- Download the PDF invoice/packing slip of customer orders.
- Comes with customizable HTML/CSS invoice templates.
- Send invoice PDF directly to customers.
5- WP Popup Builder – Popup Forms & Newsletter
A WordPress popup plugin will help you convert your website visitors into paying customers, and email subscribers.
Announce sales and special offers, collect subscribers and feedback, show warm welcome popups, inform about upcoming launches, and get anything you need.
With a Popup, you can tell your customers about new offers, discounts, and coupons, that attract them to buy more stuff from your website.
- Fully WooCommerce compatible.
- Traffic Bouncer popups.
- Shortcode is available.
- Pre Built Popup Designs.
- Set a pop-up location on the screen.
- Popup opening animations.
- Real-time editing.
6- YITH WooCommerce Quick View
Have you seen a product on any website in which a quick view option available, that lets you quickly see the product?
Yes with YITH WooCommerce Quick View plugin, your customers can quickly see your product on your homepage, without going on the single product page.
With Quick View Plugin your customers will be free to look in a better way your products, reading also a small description with all the most important features and qualities you want to underline.
It gives more chances to customers to look forward to the product they are looking for.
- AJAX-based quick view products.
- Change background color, hover color, and button color.
7- Facebook for WooCommerce
With this plugin, you reach a wider audience.
This plugin installs the Facebook pixel on your WooCommerce store, letting you create ads that target website visitors and find more new customers.
It will help you to upload your online store catalog, and create a shop on your Facebook page, enabling you to easily run dynamic ads.
With the help of this plugin, you can reach your targeted customers, around the world, and tell them about your products.
- It Maximizes your campaign performance on Facebook.
- It will help you to generate sales among your website visitors.
- You can create a catalog of your products on Facebook.
8- Beeketing for WooCommerce
Beeketing is an All-in-One Marketing Automation platform for eCommerce websites.
It comes with a variety of free extensions, like Show recent order notifications to increase customer buying confidence.
You can show how many people have viewed and bought products to build social proof.
This plugin helps you to, optimize your store for mobile, It adds a Buy Now button fixed on top or bottom when customers browse.
- Pop up recent order notifications on the website corner.
- Option for the sales countdown clock, the low-stock indicator on product pages.
- Create coupon popup to encourage new visitors to make the first purchase.
- Suggest more related products at the cart page, right before checkout.
9- Tawk.To Live Chat
A study found that on average, more than 65% of customers abandon their carts before completing a purchase?
While browsing your website, prospects and customers will have questions about your product.
With Tawk.To live chat, you can answer them immediately and can solve their problems.
The live chat gives you the chance to hold your buyers’ by the hand, help them overcome objections, and reach a buying decision.
It’s like having a sales assistant on standby, live on your website, and when you quickly solve your customer’s problem, they are more likely to buy more products from your website.
- Tawk.To is a completely free plugin.
- It runs smoothly with WordPress.
- Tawk.to apps for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac OS.
- Real-time visitor monitoring.
10- WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Payment Gateway
If your business is around the world or you sell your products in different countries, then you will require, multiple payment methods.
Well with PayPal for Woocommerce, you can add multiple payments to your website. your e-commerce store should offer multiple payment methods.
- Easy Integrated PayPal Setup.
- Plugin supports payments using both credit and debit cards.
11- WooCommerce Services
The WooCommerce Services plugin will help you for tax calculation payment processing, and shipping label printing.
With the help of the WooCommerce Services plugin, critical services are hosted on Automattic’s best-in-class infrastructure, rather than relying on your store’s hosting.
With the help of WooCommerce Services, your store will be more stable and faster.
- Calculate customers lower rates on their shipping.
- Automated tax calculation.
- PayPal Checkout payment authorization.
- Create ready-to-print shipping labels for USPS.
12- Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
A study found that 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as recommendations from relatives and friends.
The Positive or negative reviews can significantly impact your sales because consumers will look for feedback before making a purchase decision.
If your customers see good ratings, they are more likely to buy high rated products, as compare to low rated products.
The help of this plugin Encourages your customers to leave product reviews and increase the conversion of your store.
This plugin sends automatic reminders to customers, to come and give a review of the products they have purchased.
Customers can upload images, and videos of the products they have purchased, to give a review of them.
- Review reminder to customers.
- Trust customer’s badges.
- Integration with Google Shopping.
- Personalize emails for the customer.
13- WooCommerce Blocks
The WooCommerce Blocks plugin helps you to display your products on posts and pages.
You can easily display any of your products to your posts and pages so that customers can easily navigate to them.
WooCommerce Blocks plugin help when you write any blog about the product, so that, you can easily place your product anywhere in your blog.
- Add On Sale Products Blocks.
- Featured Category, and Products Block.
- Best Selling Products Block.
- On Sale Products Block and more.
14- Ajax Search for WooCommerce
Have you seen on the popular shopping website like Amazon, they use Live Product search on their search bar.
If your Theme does not come with a Live search feature then the Ajax Search for WooCommerce will help you to do so.
It gives your customers an advanced AJAX search bar with live search suggestions, for your products.
The auto-suggest or instant search feature is now offered at 96% of major e-commerce sites. Now it is up to you, how you can effectively use it.
- Show product image in live search results.
- Display product price in live search results
- Show product description in live search results, and more.
15- WooCommerce Menu Cart
WooCommerce Menu Cart plugin adds a shopping cart button in the navigation bar.
You can display a floating dropdown shopping cart button to your menubar, show that customers can easily add products to their cart, and make a purchase.
- Display cart icon, or only items/prices.
- Change cart icon size, color and type.
- Float left, float right, for cart button.
- Custom CSS.
16- YITH WooCommerce Compare
YITH WooCommerce Compare plugin is made for customers, to compare the products between your website.
Customers can select any product and compare them to, see which product is more profitable from them.
- Use WooCommerce attributes in the product configuration.
- Add widgets for products compare.
- customizable compare table.
17- WPML WooCommerce Multilingual
WPML is a language translation plugin, that helps your customers to translate your website in their own language.
If your website sells products in different countries with different languages, then this plugin will surely help your customers.
The process of running a multilingual e-commerce site with WPML is simple. WPML shows you which texts need translation and builds the complete translated store for you.
- Translate any WooCommerce website.
- Sends emails to clients and admins in their language.
- Works with any WordPress Themes.
18- Product Slider for WooCommerce
Product slider for WooCommerce is an advanced WooCommerce extension that lets you showcase your online products in style.
this free extension allows you to display your product in a carousel and slide layout with an attractive lightbox effect and do needful customization as per your preferences.
This WooCommerce extension supports slider and carousel layout and features lots of customization options.
- Autoplay slider.
- Products slider.
- Shop order slider.
- Product_categories slider.
19- WooCommerce Currency Switcher
WooCommerce Currency Switcher allows your customers to switch between currencies and helps your store accept payments in multi-currency.
Your customers can purchase products with the currency they want on the checkout page.
Customers can switch products prices currencies according to set currencies rates in real-time and pay in the selected currency.
Currency Switcher is available as a widget and works in any widgetized area, for flexibility the shortcode is also available.
- Custom money signs.
- Currencies visibility.
- Live currency switcher.
- Auto update rates
As Woocommerce is an open-source plugin, you can get many more extensions for your WooCommerce websites.
But apart from these plugins, we suggest you use a Fully functionally, eCommerce, or WooCommerce WordPress Theme to run your online store.
With a feature pack theme, you won’t need to install so many plugins for your WooCommerce website.
Just use one theme, that covers many features in one. You can use the Open Shop WooCommerce Theme, it will fulfill your desired needs.
Thanks for reading this blog, we hope this article helps you to find important plugins for WooCommerce if have any query you can ask us via the comment section below, we would love to help you. 🙂