There is an amazing feature in WordPress that you create your site as a multisite. It doesn’t take hard steps, you have to follow just some simple steps and you can make your own multi-site.
Before creating multi-site WordPress let us learn why it is necessary to create. Actually it is a collection of sites by which you can create a single WordPress install. So if you want your user to create there site then they can use theme and plugin to make their own site.
So in this blog I am going to explain you how you can create your Pre-installed WordPress as a multi-site WordPress.
Step 1: Make your WordPress ready.
- As you have already installed your WordPress so you need to copy all the content, before making it multisite. If you are installing a fresh copy then you don’t have to use this step.
Step 2: Inform WordPress.
- In this step we are going to inform WordPress that it is going to be created as a multisite.
For that just open your “wp-config.php” file and write the following code above line /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
/* Multisite */
define( ‘WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE’, true );
You will get this file in your WordPress directory.
Step 3: Installation in WordPress
- After adding code open your dashboard and go to “Tools -> Network Setup” and click on “Install” button.
- As soon as you click on “Install” button WordPress will give you some code to add in “wp-config.php” file and “.htaccess” file above /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
- After completing these steps your multisite network is ready. Simply login to your dashboard again and start using your multisite network.
Hope this will help you. Give your fruitful comments below.
Read More –