If you want to create a furniture store website? You came to the right place. This article will guide you on how to create a furniture store website with WordPress.
Do you have a furniture store, you probably know for increasing sells how important it is to have an official website for your furniture store to reach the maximum number of customers.
In today’s business environment, it is essential to have an effective Furniture Store Website for your business. Your website looks attractive and shares all the relevant information about the products and easy purchasing options for visitors.
WordPress is the best platform for creating and managing websites with ease. There are several furniture store themes available in WordPress but choosing the one which suits your need is not a tough call. We also suggest some WordPress themes to you that fulfill your website needs.
So we suggest a simple step-by-step process for creating a furniture store website on WordPress.
Create a Furniture Store Website in 6 Simple Steps
Here are the quick steps we’re going to take for creating a beautiful and responsive Furniture Store Website with WordPress.
- Choose the Domain
- Host Website
- Setup and Install WordPress
- Select WordPress Theme
- Install WooCommerce
- Install Useful Plugins
- SEO & Marketing
Let’s know in detail about creating a furniture store website on WordPress with these simple steps.
Step 1: Choose the Domain
The first step of creating a furniture store website or any type of website is to first select and buy a domain name for your website.
A domain name is an easy-to-remember address used to access websites. Domains can be registered with domain name registrars, which also lets users renew domains every year.
A domain or domain name is the location or identity of a website. For example, the domain name of our website is “Themehunk.com“
Below are some of the best and cheap domain name providers you can consider to buy domain for your Furniture Store Website.
|S.No||Domain Registrar||Starting Price||Ratings|
Step 2: Host Website
After buying a domain you need to buy web hosting for a website, where you can host your website.
A good Website Hosting provider is very important for your website. A good company will deliver you better speed and support. The fastest web hosting for WordPress will help you to boost your website performance.
Below are some of the best and fastest web hosting service providers you can consider.
So when choosing a Hosting provider for your website, don’t just go with cheaper hosting plans, but also with good service providers.
You can select any of the above or as per your choices, you can buy from anywhere else. We will suggest you buy Domain and Hosting from the same service provider so that you don’t need to worry about doing technical things.
If you buy a domain and hosting from the same service provider you will also get 1 click WordPress to install for your website.
Let’s go further and install WordPress.
We’re going to buy a domain and hosting from Godaddy, for creating a website. You can go with any other Domain and Hosting provider as per your budget and requirements.
Follow the below steps to buy and host the website with GoDaddy.
- Go to Godaddy.com and click on Hosting, from the drop-down menu you will see an option for Web Hosting, click on that option. as you can see in the screenshot below.
- Now select a Hosting plan, we suggest you buy the Economy plan, which includes a free domain for 12 months. Click on the Add to Cart button as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now Click on the Continue button, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now it’s time to collect your free domain. In the Domain search bar search for the name, a domain name for your website, as we have searched for blogforthejoy.com, and it’s available.
- If the domain you have searched, is available then you can see a Select and Continue option, as shown in the given screenshot. Click on the Select and Continue buttons.
- Now, it’s time for checkout. After choosing the hosting and domain for your website, you have to checkout with available payment methods.
- After the payment, you will get your domain and hosting, and now you are ready to create your first WordPress blog or website.
Setup 3: Install and Setup WordPress
After buying the Domain and Hosting for your website, now it’s time to install WordPress. for installing WordPress on your website follow the given steps.
- To Install WordPress, First Sign in to your Godaddy Account and Click on the My Products option, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now under the All Products and Services section, you will see an option for Web Hosting, here you will see another option for Set Up as shown in the screenshot below. Click on the Set Up button.
- Now to Set Up your hosting product you will need to enter a domain to use with it, on the search bar enter the domain name, that you have purchased along with hosting. and click on the Update button.
- Now you have to choose a data center for your Hosting, as per your location or region you have to select a data center, also GoDaddy will recommend you choose the closest data center.
- By default, Godaddy will recommend you use WordPress as your application to build your website. Click on the Yes, let’s do it an option.
- Now you have to Set up your WordPress admin account. Choose a Username and Password for your WordPress website. Enter a Username, Password, Confirm the Password, then click on the Next button.
- After that, your WordPress account is set up, and after that, you will see a message, that “onboarding completed successfully” as you can see in the screenshot below. Now click on the Go to Dashboard button.
- You will be redirected to a new page. here you will see a Websites option in which you have to click on the Install Application button.
- When you click on Install Application you will be redirected to your website. just like you can see in the screenshot below.
- Now you have to open the Admin Dashboard of your website. To access the WordPress dashboard you simply need to add /wp-admin to the end of the URL where you installed WordPress. For example:-
Replace example.com with Your Domain name as you can see in the screenshot below.
- Now you will see a Login page. Type the username and password you used when you installed your WordPress.
- Enter the Username or Email Address and Password then clicks on the login Button.
- Now you will ask for choosing a starter template for your new website. If you want to add any template then you can add it, or click on the Exit to WordPress Dashboard that you will find on the top left side. as shown in the screenshot below.
- After Exiting, you will be redirected to the WordPress Dashboard Admin panel. From here you can customize your Website, and make changes to your website.
Once WordPress is set up, you’re ready to customize your WordPress blog’s appearance to make it your own and start blogging, like you need to Install a good WordPress Theme and some useful Plugins. let’s know how to do it.
Step 4: Select the WordPress Theme
It’s time to customize your Furniture Store Website, lets’s install a beautiful Theme for your website. You should follow the given instructions to install a Theme for your website.
- To Install the Theme, go to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes, as you can see in the screenshot below.
- Next, Click on the Add New button, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now from here, you can install any theme, that you like. You can also search for a theme from the search bar.
- Search Shop Mania Theme, and you will see the theme, now click on the Install button, and then activate the theme, as you can see in the above screenshot.
- Now you have to install recommended plugins. Install all recommended plugins to use everything seamlessly.
- After installing the Recommended plugins, now you have to import Furniture Shop Demo. You can download and import the demo from the Starter Templates.
Note: To Install the Demo Template for Furniture Store Website You need to have Shop Mania Premium Version. That you get from Here.
So now, we suggest you install a Shop Mania Theme for creating a furniture store website. Shop Mania is a modern, responsive, and fully customizable theme that is fully compatible with all the famous page builder plugins, like Elementor, Brizy, and more.
You can watch the below video to know about the installation and setup of the Premium Verison of Furniture Store Website Template With the Shop Mania Theme.
So now we hope you learned about installing and setting up the Shop Mania theme for your website.
Below we suggest some of the best lightweight, fast, and responsive themes, which will help to design a furniture store website.
If you want more WordPress themes for Furniture Store Websites, then you should check the article on the best furniture WordPress themes.
Setup 5: Install WooCommerce
After installing the theme and required plugins now have to install WooCommerce Plugin and setup it up to start selling Furniture Online.
Setup some basic things on WooCommerce plugins like:
Step 6: Install Useful Plugins
After the theme selection, we recommend you install some useful plugins to supercharge your website.
- Website Builder– For creating beautiful landing pages so that users can get attention and take action. Website builders can help you to design a beautiful website. (eg. Elementor & Block Editor)
- Analytics– Analytics is a tool that offers an easy and free way to track and analyze visitors to your website. (eg. Sitekit)
- SEO Plugin– Doing SEO may be hard for some website owners. But it can be easy for them with some plugins and tools. (eg. RankMath and Yoast)
- Cache Plugin– If you want to optimize your WordPress website you can use cache plugins to speed up your website.
- Cart Plugin– You can use WordPress shopping cart plugins to add some extra functionality to your WooCommerce Store.
There are various more useful WooCommerce plugins you can install to extend the functionality of your website.
Step 7: SEO & Marketing
After the full setup of the website, you will now need to focus on SEO & Marketing for your Furniture Store Website. Not only in SEO marketing but also you have to focus on the quality of your products.
SEO plays important role in any new or old website. So If you want to get organic traffic from various search engines like Google and Bing. You need to do some SEO work on your website.
In WordPress, you can install SEO plugins to do SEO. There are various SEO plugins you can use. We recommend you use Rank Math or Yoast plugin for doing SEO on your website.
There are various Cheap Email Marketing Service providers from which you can start creating an Email list of your potential customers.
How you can build an effective Email list for your Furniture Store Website? So there are various ways of collecting Emails like Free subscriptions, blogging, coupons, etc.
You can use plugins like Lead Form Builder to create an effective email list. This Plugin comes with features like Form export & import, Unlimited lead export, Mailchimp addon, SMTP mail configuration, and Drag & drop field ordering.
Important Marketing Tips
- Optimize your website for search engines: Use keywords related to Furniture Store Website and your location in your website’s content and meta tags to improve your search engine rankings.
- Use high-quality images: Showcase your furniture products with high-quality images to give customers a clear idea of what they’re buying.
- Create a blog: Use a blog to share decorating tips, furniture care advice, and information about new products and promotions.
- Offer a sale or promotion: Create a sense of urgency by offering a sale or promotion to encourage customers to make a purchase.
- Use social media: Use social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to showcase your products, connect with customers, and drive traffic to your website.
- Make it easy to buy: Make the buying process as easy as possible by providing detailed product information, multiple payment options, and fast and reliable shipping.
- Optimize for mobile: Make sure your website is optimized for mobile devices to ensure that customers can easily browse and purchase from your site on the go.
When we talk about social media, there are many social media platforms there. But the most famous platforms are YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, where you can promote your Furniture Store Website.
Q: Who creates furniture store websites?
Ans: Anyone can create a furniture store website, a person who runs an offline store, or a person who is only willing to open an online store.
Q: Which is the best theme to create a furniture store website?
Ans: We suggest Shop Mania, as it is fast, lightweight, and responsive and has multiple features and customization options that help you build a website the way you want.
So this was our article on how to create a furniture store website on WordPress. We have shown the step-by-step process to build a furniture store website.
We hope this article will help you find the furniture store website on WordPress.
If you find this article helpful, do share it with your friends. And If you have any questions regarding this, do not hesitate to comment below. We will help you to solve your problem. Thanks for reading this blog.